KT Plumbing now offers a water heater installation low price guarantee.
We know how aggravating it can be when a hot water heater goes kaput! Not only do you have no hot water but now you have a large expense that you may not have planned on.
At KT Plumbing we understand, and we want to help you get a new professionally installed water heater.
We are now offering a LOW PRICE GUARANTEE on all water heater installs. We will beat the price of any licensed, bonded, and insured plumbing contractor.
Our Low Price Guarantee comes with the same great service and professionalism that many in the Upstate have experienced for years with KT Plumbing.
How The Water Heater Installation Program Works:
Have a written estimate from a licensed plumbing contractor for any water heater installation.
Submit a service request or give us a call at 864-663-6105 to set up a convenient time for one of our our friendly neighborhood Greer Plumbers to visit your home and review the project along with the opportunity to provide our LOW PRICE GUARANTEE .
Please review the following basic guidelines for the water heater installation program:
- A copy of a written estimate with the best possible price from a licensed plumbing contractor must be given to our plumber upon the first visit.
- Lowest Price Promise is honored during the initial visit only.
- Water heater must be purchased through KT Plumbing.
- Competitive estimate must be in writing from a verifiable licensed, bonded, and insured plumbing contractor.
- Lowest Price Guarantee is subject to design, products, material and installation method.
- All federal, state, and local authorities having jurisdiction for safety ordinances, and plumbing codes will be in compliance.
So Call 864-663-6105 Today to get your Hot Water Back at a price that won’t break the bank!
If you are looking for a Greenville plumbing contractor for your water heater installation , please call us today at 864-663-6105 or complete our online service request form.
For more information on selecting a water heater and water heater installation visit energy.gov