Our Sewer Line Repair Services:
- Sewer line repair/replacement
- Clogged sewer line repairs
KT Plumbing can repair or replace water and sewer lines to correct a number of problems, including:
- Bellied pipe – a section of the pipe has sunk due to ground or soil conditions, creating a valley that collects paper and waste.
- Leaking joints – the seals between pipes have broken, allowing water to escape into the area surrounding the pipe.
- Root infiltration – tree or shrub roots have invaded the sewer line, preventing normal cleaning and/or have damaged the line.
- Off-grade pipe – existing pipes are constructed of substandard material that may have deteriorated or corroded.
- Broken, cracked, offset or collapsed pipe – damaged pipes due to shifting soil, frozen ground, settling, etc.
- Blockage – grease buildup or a foreign object is restricting or prohibiting proper flow and/or cleaning of the line.
- Corrosion – the pipe has deteriorated and/or broken, causing collapses in the line and restricting flow.
Our local plumbers are fully trained in the use of state-of-the-art equipment and technologies to solve all of your plumbing and drain problems, including pipe repair and replacement.