Kitchen and Bathroom Gadgets
When it comes to adding cool kitchen or bathroom gadgets to your Greenville area home most homeowners don’t look much further then large jetted garden tubs or water filtration systems. Below we will list a few other kitchen and bathroom gadgets that you could add to your bathroom or kitchen. These kitchen and bathroom gadgets range in price from affordable to luxurious.
- Instant Hot Water Dispenser – This is one of our favorite kitchen and bathroom gadgets. With an instant hot water dispenser you no longer have to wait for water to boil on the stove. An instant hot water heater can help you do a lot of things such as cooking pasta, thawing frozen foods, quickly prepare hot chocolate and other hot beverages, warming plates, warming ice cream scoops, and a ton of other things you would use hot water for. if you entertain at your home frequently then owning a instant hot water dispenser is almost a necessity. Once you have one you will wonder how you ever lived without it.
- Bluetooth Showerhead Speaker – Want to rock out or listen to some relaxing jazz in your shower? You can do so with these bathroom gadgets – showerhead with a built in bluetooth speaker by Kohler .
- Slow Close Toilet Seat – Tired of hearing the toilet seat slam down when your kids are done in the bathroom? Get a slow close toilet seat and add a little more peace to your life. Or maybe your issue is that the lid never gets put down. If that is the case you could get a automatic toilet seat. It still requires a wave of the hand to open and close so it is not guaranteed to solve the problem but at least it will eliminate the possibility of the spread of germs.
- Airpressure toilet flush – Want to be a little more green and reduce your family’s water consumption? Get a pressure assisted toilet. The EPA estimates that a pressure assisted toilet can save several thousand gallons a year of water a year for the average size family. Another advantage of this type of toilet is the lower probability of clogs due to a 50% further flush.
More Kitchen & Bathroom Gadgets
- Programmable Shower – If you really want to get really modern and techie with your shower look no further then the programmable shower. They are not cheap – look to spend around $7,000. What do you get for that price? You get a full color touch screen that can control up to four water outlets, water temperature, water pressure, spray type, shower lighting, and audio volume controls. Each family member can also have there own preferred settings. For more bathroom gadgets including shower ideas for your luxury bathroom check out this post.
- Heated Toilet Seat – Much like many people like to have heated seats in their vehicles for cold days a heated toilet seat is also an added level of comfort for many families. The seat is heated 20 to 25 degrees above room temperature.
- Hand Dryers – I know that when I mention hand dryers you think about the gas station restrooms where they are basically useless and you end up drying your hands on your pants anyway. However hand dryers like the Dyson Airblade are much more efficient. It can dry your hands in as little as 14 seconds. The Dyson Airblade allows you to wash and dry your hands right at the tap rather then drying your hands away from the tap and dripping across counters and floors. It also makes your family a little greener (no you want actually change color) I mean that by not using hand towels that may increase wash loads or paper towels you will help conserve natural resources.
- Smart Dishwashers – You can now buy dishwashers that you can connect to wi-fi networks. These state of the art dishwashers will tell you when electricity consumption is cheapest during the day. If you press the smart grid button the dishwasher will run during that cheapest time of day.
- Smart Washing Machines – I am not sure if smart washing machines are available yet but they are being tested overseas already. A smart washer will inform you of what cycle the clothes you are washing are in and if anything goes wrong.
- Flush Light – Wake up in the middle of the night and not want to be shocked into consciousness by the bright light when you turn on the bathroom light? Here comes the flush light to the rescue. Acting as sort of a night light that replaces your toilets flush handle. Touch the button and the flush light brightens and then slowly dims automatically after several minutes. It never completely goes out so that you can see without turning it on when you enter the bathroom. The light is powered by a 9 volt battery. Another more costly alternative is to install motion lighting under your cabinets or other areas of your bathroom.
- Towel Warmers – Ahhh, The feel of a nice warm towel after a shower is awesome. Towel warmers are one of those amenities that are not very expensive that bring a lot of comfort to your family.
- Hi Tech Toilet – Kohler makes a toilet with just about every bell and whistle you can imagine. Motion activated seat, bidet feature, air dryer, and foot warmer are just some of the features offered. To check out everything this toilet has to offer go to their website. Much like the programmable shower it is not cheap. If you rationalize it by how much time you spend there – like many do when purchasing things like bedding, and other furnishings it may seem a little more reasonable.
So these are just a few kitchen and bathroom gadgets you can buy to make your family more comfortable. If you need any help choosing or installing any of these kitchen and bathroom gadgets give your friendly neighborhood Greenville plumbers at KT Plumbing a call at 864-663-6105.